My 14 year old daughter Emily has been wanting to make her own music video for a while and it has finally happened! She recorded herself singing the song Try by Colibie Caillat a few weeks ago. Then on Saturday Scott took her to nearby Beaver lake park and spent a few hours filming her. He is a good dad. She had been begging us to film her ever since she recorded the song. Then Emily took the videos Scott filmed and combined them in a creative way to make this video. Here is the completed product. It is pretty awesome. Make sure you click on the wheel so you can watch it in HD.
Wow! I'm impressed with Emily's singing and editing skills! And props to Scott for filming! It was nice of you to comment on my blog. I don't do it much and it's mainly my family who views it. If you're on Instagram, look me up? We'd love to see you when you're in Utah. Contact me by email or my blog when you know your dates. It could be our 20 year reunion! We were in Provo earlier this month and took some pictures by our Riv apartment and Scott's. It looked like they were renovating Scott's because the apartment was gutted. Next day we saw article on KSL about a fire at the Riv where students were discovered making meth! Look forward to seeing you.
WOW Emily! I love the music video! You have such talent and I love how you put it all together in the video! I especially liked the part towards the end when you were walking among the trees - and kept coming out from different places! Keep making more!
All I can do is echo the comments already made. Emily has such a sweet voice, and this is a great song...the words are powerful. My girls listened and watched it to and were amazed at her talent.
4 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed with Emily's singing and editing skills! And props to Scott for filming! It was nice of you to comment on my blog. I don't do it much and it's mainly my family who views it. If you're on Instagram, look me up? We'd love to see you when you're in Utah. Contact me by email or my blog when you know your dates. It could be our 20 year reunion! We were in Provo earlier this month and took some pictures by our Riv apartment and Scott's. It looked like they were renovating Scott's because the apartment was gutted. Next day we saw article on KSL about a fire at the Riv where students were discovered making meth! Look forward to seeing you.
WOW Emily! I love the music video! You have such talent and I love how you put it all together in the video! I especially liked the part towards the end when you were walking among the trees - and kept coming out from different places! Keep making more!
All I can do is echo the comments already made. Emily has such a sweet voice, and this is a great song...the words are powerful. My girls listened and watched it to and were amazed at her talent.
What a talented family! Emily's video is super impressive. What a nice dad too!
Post a Comment