This month we spent a day in Leavenworth, Washington. It is just adorable with so many cute shops to visit and beautiful flowers everywhere we looked.

Our family sat down on a bench in the park and I had a nice lady take our picture. It turned out so cute that I just have to post it. You may be seeing this photo again come Christmastime as our Christmas picture.

We visited a Miniature shop and I bought this cute tray of treats. The tray is very small as you can see and cost $9. A lot of money for something so small you may say, but I had bigger plans.

I knew my mom had lots of sculpey clay so when we home we asked her if we could use some. The big girls set right to work rolling and cutting and making the cutest little food. Some would be used in my dollhouse and some for Emily's playmobil people.

This is Holly's food. Keep in mind it is sitting on a notecard, so it is very small. In fact, this picture is close to actual size.

And here is some of Emily's food.

After cooking the dough, Emily got hers set up in her Playmobil school cafeteria.

Holly made some little treats to copy the ones I had bought. The ones we bought are on the left and Holly's are on the right.

She even made this cute tray to put them on. My kids are amazing, at least I think so.

Today I am thankful for:
*lots of sunny days in a row
*playdates for my girls, they are so much happier around their siblings after they have been away from them for a while.
*Cousins who live close by (Yesterday we visited cousins in Maple Valley)
1 comment:
Okay, you and your girls are SOOOO talented!!!! What a creative idea and what a fun activity!
To add to your list of "thankful" things...I'm thankful for cousins who live far away who share totally creative ideas!!!! :)
Post a Comment