*Holly being a part of her High School marching band and performing in the half time field show.
*Emily sitting at the computer with her headphones on editing the YouTube videos that she makes.
*Megan practicing the piano. I love to hear her play.
*Melissa is an artist and loves to draw. Here she has drawn a cute picture using the paint program on our computer.*Nathan happily sitting up to the computer watching lego videos.
*My kids helping me decorate for the Holidays. We bought some new gel stickers for the window that are a new favorite.
*I bought a pomegranate and had such a fun time eating it with these cuties. Nathan even enjoyed it but chose to do two thumbs down for the picture just to be funny.
*My kitchen wall is filled with handmade Halloween pictures. I am so glad my kids like to create such fun things.
*My kids playing with the neighbors in our culd-a-sac. They had such a good time raking they wouldn't even let me use a rake.
*Nathan digging in the mud with our next door neighbors. They have so much fun together and he gets so dirty. But I don't mind the dirt because that means he is having fun.
My children are growing up and some of the stages of motherhood for me are already done and just a memory. Even though motherhood is hard (and my kids do things every day that are not sweet) I love my kids and am so glad I get to be their mom and take this journey with them. The really do make life fun.

4 comments:
There is a lot of joy in motherhood, but it's easy to lose it in the chaos. I'm glad you took time to focus on the joy and share it with us. I always love your wall full of holiday pictures. Do you save some from year to year or they all newly made for 2014? Enjoy your fall. We're looking forward to seeing you soon!
I love your picture wall also.
It looks so festive. You have some good artists!
Hey Angela!
I loved that you emailed me about this book. I tried to get it from our library but they don't have it . . . so I put a request in for it :) They did have one by Power of Moms called Deliberate Motherhood that I am going to read through while I wait!
And just for some more motherhood strength . . . I have just finished one called Mothering With Spiritual Power by Debra Sansing Wood. There are 24 chapters and each one focuses on a scripture and how it applies to motherhood. I have read a chapter a week and it has been good to do . . . and given me good things to think over and apply!
You are SO right that motherhood is hard! But it is a journey with our kiddos and one worth being on!
Thanks for being such a good mother - and a good friend!
Jill
Your kids are amazing!! All of them!! They are lucky to have such a dedicated Mom like you! :)
Post a Comment