Friday, May 15, 2015

Our house in lego form

While Nathan builds with legos in his room Holly often builds houses along side him. Recently she made a really cool house (our house) so I wanted to share it with you.  She just made the first floor.  That big empty room on the left is the garage.  We tried to get her to build our cars but she said no.  Houses are her specialty not cars.
This is the front of  our house.  She tried to use the correct color when she could.
 Here is our front room.  Can you see the cute piano she made on the right.
This is the stairs and TV on the other side of the front room.
Here is our computer room off of the kitchen
The kitchen 
The bathroom off of the kitchen.  Can you see me in the mirror?
 The pantry/laundry room connecting the kitchen to the garage
 And here is the whole downstairs.  Holly did an awesome job.

Today I am thankful that:
*Emily's group science project is done and the video worked.  It was a frustrating project and her group was not very helpful.
*Scott fixed two of our van doors.  He ordered some parts and watched YouTube videos and he fixed them himself!
*For the past four school years I have gotten to spend several hours of alone time with my son Nathan.  In the fall he will be a first grader and will be at school with his sisters from 8-3.

2 comments:

Melanie Howe said...

So cool!

Heather said...

She is a talented girl! Just like her mom. You are always doing such fun and creative things with your kids. I can't believe how calm you seemed about the whole carpet thing too. What a major pain that would have been! I am sure it is wonderful to have done though. Congratulations!