A few months ago I rolled up one of Melissa's blanket and said "hey this looks like a snail". We put a rubber band around it to maintain its snail shape and she took it into preschool for her show and tell she was so excited by it. Yesterday I walked into the computer room and saw lots of blanket snails. If you have small children and blankets make yourself some snails. It's sure to be fun! Check out Nathan's happy face.

I just got invited to a girls camp meeting on Sunday. I can't believe my oldest daughter is heading to girls camp and I'll have a daughter going to camp for the next 12 years! I'm guessing I'll get more than one chance to go along.
This is a fun blog that I follow. The family is LDS and lives in Austin, Texas. They had 2 children and then quintuplets. It's very cute--check it out.
http://wilkinsonquints.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment