My daughter Emily got a gift card for
Justice (preteen girls clothing shop that also sells makeup, candy and stuffed animals) for her birthday. It was burning a whole in her pocket so after just a few days of listening to "when can we go to Justice, when can we got to Justice" I took her. She didn't buy any clothes but did stock up on candy and lipgloss. Then as soon as we got home she invited all of her sister upstairs for a candy party. Emily shares candy all the time, she really is a generous kid. Luckily this time she didn't make invitations and make the girls play games to receive the candy. In this picture Megan must be really enjoying a gummy french fry.

Here is a close up of some of the candy shared. She offered me a piece of gummy pizza but I declined. I think I prefer real pizza. Nathan gobbled the piece of gummy pizza right up though.

Kids, you've got to love them. c:,
Today I'm thankful that
*garage sale season is starting up. Not that I need anymore toys or nicknacks around the house but the prices are right and buying a few new things makes the day fun.
*I got to chat with a good friend from Arizona on facebook---it made my day!
2 comments:
Emily I can tell your a nice sister. I love those lunch snacks too, yum yum yum. Happy birthday from you cousins in Manitoba!
What a sweet girl you have! It sounds like she is alot like her mom! :)
Post a Comment