Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Twins?

Everytime I take my little girls out I am asked if they are twins. They are actually 20 months apart in age but they have similar hair, coloring, and are almost the same height. They think it is very funny that people think they are twins. They are best friends though and that is something to be very proud of.

I always wanted a sister. After I was born I was blessed with four younger brothers and I already had two older brothers. I love them but I remember crying when my dad would call from the hospital to say my Mom had a boy. Now I have been blessed with four daughters (perhaps to make up for all those brothers I had). I took this sequence of 4 photos of Megan and Melissa that is so cute. I think it captures them and their love for one another. Nathan is a cutie too (sorry bud, no brothers for you)!



Today I am thankful that
*I have warm banana muffins to eat
*Nathan is happy (he's been clingy for weeks)
*tomorrow is another used books sale at the school

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I can't say that I think they look like twins. I see you and your mom when I look at Melissa and I see Scott more in Megan, however they are both adorable and I am glad they love each other. Sisters are great! I can remember you saying that a girl baby wouldn't poop and cry so much when Barrett was tiny. I guess now you've found out that all babies poop and cry a lot and brothers are pretty nice too.

Danae said...

They are cute and so lucky to have sisters. I love my sisters, they are my best friends. I guess all my boys make up for not having any brothers? Matt asks me if I feel bad that Waverly will not have a sister, yes but not bad enough! People ask if Madsen and Sullivan are twins, too. It makes me laugh how similar, yet opposite, our families are!

Russell and Johanna Anderson said...

They do look like twins. Jada and Paige get asked that alot too except they are quite different in size. Fun idea with the snails, our Paige will love the idea!