Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring crafts and spring blossoms

I just love Springtime. I visited my mom's house recently and she had this adorable bunny and basket. She picked them up on her last trip to Utah. The bunny looks like a giant chocolate bunny wrapped in foil.

And my mom made this adorable bunny quilt. It is definately one of my favorite quilts that she has made.
I also made an Easter craft this year. Since my Valentine felt cookies turned out so cute I decided to make some Easter felt cookies. My kids think the butterfly is the cutest.

Melissa and I worked together to make these cute paper Easter puppets.

Cute Easter chicks at my mom's house.
This is a Magnolia from our backyard tree.
A line up of blossom trees near our house.

Closeup of blossoms on a sunny day.
Silly spring decorated tree stumps in our city.
Today I am thankful

*for a friend who tended my two little kids. I raced home and got caught up on another child's scrapbook.

*for used bookfairs. I went to one last week and spent $11 and got all these books plus the popup dollhouse (for 50 cents)

*that my older brother and his wife were in town on Sunday and attended the Moulton family dinner. My mom's friend came over and we got a picture of the whole Moulton gang. There are 28 of us now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the spring crafts. Super cute, Angela! And those pictures are just beautiful.

. said...

Those blossoms are absolutely stunning! Sounds like another fun week. If you can, post a copy of the Moulton family picture. It would be fun to see what all my cousins are up to.

Maybe one day we can plan a big Moulton Family reunion???

Bridge said...

Loving your crafts! Lots of spring inspiration in this post. I might just try some felt cookies of my own.

Barb Stanford said...

I LOVE your Mom's Easter quilt...amazing! And your crafts are so cute as usual. Those flowering trees are SO gorgeous.

missykac said...

Gosh you are just like your Mother. I like your cute Easter crafts and I'm glad to see that your Mom's made it home. You both have lots of energy, talent and cute houses with darling decorations. You go girl!

Srudd said...

Wow Angela! Those flower pics are impressive -great composition! We are moving to Snoqualmie. Hope to see you soon!