Sunday, June 5, 2011

Future football player?

My son Nathan is spoiled, I admit it. He is our only boy and when he asks for things, repeatedly, we often buy them. He had a tractor craze, a tow truck craze, and now he has moved onto sports. He kept begging for a football helmet because in his mind you have to wear a helmet to throw a football. We decided to go ahead and buy him the much wanted helmet and hopefully this outfit can serve as his Halloween costume in the fall. His dad did the ordering and yes, it is all Dallas Cowboys stuff. We got the rug a few months ago for his room and of course I had to take his football photos on it.
Cute kid right?Looks like a sports card.So silly! The funniest thing is watching Nathan put the helmet on and take it off. He won't unhook the chin strap he just pulls. Now he is asking for football gloves. He saw some on a football statue guy we have. I am hoping he forgets about the gloves.Today I am thankful that
*the science fair is over. Emily chose to do her experiment about how the brand of ice cream affects melting time. It was hard to watch ice cream melt and not eat it.*it was actually hot yesterday -80 degrees. A sunny, warm Saturday in Washington-amazing.
*I planted some new summer flowers in our front yard. I just keep going out there to look at them. I prefer flowers in the ground to flowers in a vase anyday. They last longer and add so much beauty to our yard.

1 comment:

. said...

He is all boy...how fun!!! I love how little boys instinctively want sports gear. He looks adorable!