On Memorial Day we visited the Bellevue Botanical Garden. The garden is free to visit and always beautiful in the spring and summer. Below are my three youngest children posing in the Japanese section of the garden. Melissa loved wearing her new animal hat. And of course Nathan was wearing his new fireman boots.

Me and my five kids. If you click on the picture it will make it larger.

I loved these pretty pink flowers at the garden. After seeing them I found a small pot of them for sale at the garden gift shop and purchased it. I planted the flower in my front yard upon returning home and can't wait to see how it grows and spreads over the years. Hopefully someday I will have as many flowers as the picture below.

Nathan's favorite part of the garden with this John Deere gator that a worker was using to haul around fresh bark in.

Today I am thankful that:
*My mom is an excellent seamstress and was able to alter this dress that I bought for Emily to make it more modest. She had to shorten the straps.

*
Scott's sister and brother in the law stayed at our house this weekend while they were here on their househunting trip. We can't wait for them to more here with their children next month.*Scott bought an electric trimmer and did an excellent job trimming a big bush near our house. It was much easier and cleaner looking than when we trim it by hand.
1 comment:
I love how green it is up there...so beautiful all year long! That will be fun to have more family moving near by. Glad to hear all is well!
Post a Comment