Thursday, December 22, 2011
Christmas break adventures
All month I have been seeing commercials for a big Christmas store in Lynnwood called Wights. I invited my mom to go there with me and my kids that were interested. Nathan and Holly came while Emily stayed home with Melissa and Megan. The store was amazing! There were beautiful themed trees around every corner. Nathan loved all of the life sized stuffed animals. Here he is posing with some bears while wearing a bear hat.
And here he is with the polar bears.
Nathan likes nutcrackers. He has two of them at home one is a basketball player and the other is a fireman nutcracker. To him they are the "super heros" of Christmas decorations. Nathan was so excited to find this nutcracker that was taller than him and that had a sword.
This was our favorite tree. It was pink and covered with candy decorations. Fortunately we didn't buy anything at the store, we just looked.
We also went on our Christmas light drive recently. Our favorite house is in the neighborhood called Heritage Hills. The house has over 40,000 lights and we love getting out and posing with the decorations. Sadly the man who does this display recently died from cancer so this will probubly be the last year his house is decorated so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was so fun! Thanks for taking me!
mom
Looks like you had a really fun time. I love all the pictures of Nathan. He is too cute! I am glad you finally got to live by your mom so you can do fun things together. I know she enjoys it.
Post a Comment