At the beginning of December we had our ward Christmas party. The primary acted out the nativity story Silhouette style. Since Emily is one of the oldest girls in primary she was asked to be Mary.

You can see her behind the sheet seated on the right.

Here she is again below the really cool looking star.

Last night Holly was in a performance too. Each December her school has an all school dance concert. The 90 students at her school get in small groups, select a song and choreograph a dance to go with it. Then they decide on their own costumes and choose the color they want the stage lights to be. Holly was in a group with two other girls and they danced to the Pink Pather song. It was pretty great! We are so proud of her.

She's the one on the right.


Now for a little more exciting news: Emily tried out for her school musical "Beauty and the Beast" this week and she just found out she was selected to be Belle. This is like a dream come true for Emily. She is super excited and we are excited for her too.
I'll leave you with a simple craft project I did. I found the idea on the pinterest website.
*Take a white fridge

*clean off all the clutter on it

*cut out shapes from paper and tape them on to transform your white fridge into a snowman.

I think this looks AWESOME!
7 comments:
LOVE the fridge idea!
Congratulations Emily! That is pretty exciting. I love your fridge. I better start cleaning mine off right now. I'm sure Gardell will be so excited when our fridge looks like a snowman!
Did you say 90 (!!!!!) kids in her whole school? I want my kids to go to that school!
Love the snowman fridge!
We are so proud of both Holly and Emily! Way to go,girls.
And your fridge looks amazing!
Way to go Angela!
What a family of talented people. Congratulations girls on all your outstanding accomplishments. Love to see what you are doing and hear about your lives. Thanks so sharing!
Your fridge is darling! We wish we could see Emily as Belle! Wow! That is one of my all time favorite musicals!
I'm having fun catching up with your posts. Love that fridge. Cute as can be!! And congrats to Emily for getting the part of Belle! When/where is the performance? And Holly's a natural!
Post a Comment