My kids made this cute Leprechaun castle on St. Patricks day hoping to catch a Leprechaun but we were unsuccessful. Sammy the Leprechaun had visited us that morning leaving notes that led to a treasure (Cadbury creme eggs) but unfortunately we hadn't made the castle yet. We'll keep the castle and maybe next year we'll catch one. :)

We also to a trip to JCP on St. Patricks day. The three older girls all got new clothes for church. It is hard finding dresses that go down to the knees and where the shoulders are covered but we managed to find things. Melissa was at a birthday party while we were shopping so I'll have to get a dress for her on another day. Maybe that is why she is frowning in the picture.

Closeup of Emily

Cutie Megan

This is our big week! Emily performs in the musical Beauty and the Beast. She has been having long practices after school each day and her costumes are done. Here she is posing in her village dress.

And here she is in the signature yellow ball gown. Thankyou Grandma for making these terrific dresses.

I will post pictures from the Musical next week.
Today I am thankful that
*Our flowering trees are in bloom and our daffodils will be blooming soon.
*Megan didn't hurt her finger too badly when it got slammed in the bathroom door yesterday.
*We had fun as a family watching Undercover Boss and AFV on TV.
6 comments:
LOVE the costumes!
I love Emily's new church dress. I was going to comment on your facebook picture, but I will tell you here instead. All of your kids are pretty cute though.
WOW! Those costumes are amazing. I love the girls in their new dresses...there's just something about having a new church dress that is so much fun!!!
Those are all great dresses! (I'm always on the lookout for nice modest dresses for my girls.) Emily looks so beautiful as Belle and I bet she will do a great job with such a big part. I'm amazed that Holly is 14--how fun to have such wonderful growing up kids! :) Emily and fam
P.S. It's always fun to see your comments and encouragement on my blog!
The girls are all beautiful. And Nathan is pretty handsome.
Can't wait to see the play!
What a beautiful family. I'm hoping the musical is going well and am anxious to see more pictures. All the dresses are really cute! I'm sure Melissa and Nathan won't go without new outfits either. Your Mom is a great expert to have around in times of sewing needs! Well- and lots of other times, too!
Post a Comment