Last September we got our house painted. This is what is looked like before.

This is the house with shutters removed and after being power washed.

Here it is after being painted.

And here it is with the shutters reattached and new lights and house numbers installed. Yes, we painted it a very similar color but now it looks all fresh and new.

When our painter hung up the shutters he was one short. He had left it at his house where he had painted them. He said he would bring it by the next day. This is where the missing shutter was to go. This is a window that looks into our side yard.

He had left some of his painting ladders in my backyard which he said he would pick up when he brought back the missing shutter.

We exchanged a few phone calls and finally on March 27th (a whole 5 months later) he returned the shutter. I'm glad to have it back. I honestly didn't think he would ever bring it back, so getting it returned was a miracle to me.

Today I am thankful for:
*blossom trees (I just wish the rain would stop knocking down all the petals)
*playdates for me kids (today Nathan was playing so cute with a boy his age)
*Easter decorations. I got all of mine up, the only problem now is the little kids keep asking me when Easter will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment