Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Wedding

Last week my brother Bryce got married.  Here is my family heading to the front of the Seattle Temple for the special day.  My mom made the orange matching skirts for all of her granddaughters.
 Nathan couldn't resist climbing onto each statue outside the temple. 
 I sure am lucky to have these four daughters.
 My girls loved visiting with their cousins especially their second cousins that they didn't know very well.
This is a cute shot of Scott visiting with my brother and his wife.  The wedding colors were orange and gray.
 I asked my Grandma and Aunt to pose for a picture and my Uncle added some bunny ears to be funny.
 My oldest brother and his wife flew into town for the occasion and I couldn't help getting a picture with my sister in law.
 Here is my family.  Thanks Aunt Kathy for taking our picture.
 Here is my brother and his new wife with her parents and siblings.
 This picture show all the relatives we had visiting.
 Here are my parents with all 7 of their children and spouses.
 Me with my six brothers and the Bride.
 These are the cute decorations at the reception placed outside the church.
 The bride and groom stood under this cute archway in the receiving line.
 My brother Barrett was the mastermind behind hanging all these things from the ceiling.
 Me with my parents.
One of my brothers had brought his cotton candy machine.  The kids all had a fun time outside by it.
 And eating cotton candy of course.
 This is the decorated car thanks to the Bride's siblings.
It was a wonderful day full of special experiences and great people.  I am so glad me and my family got to experience it.

1 comment:

missykac said...

I'm so glad I got to be a part of this super event. The bride and groom were so adorable and you could tell they are "made for each other". It was so much fun celebrating with such wonderful family, friends and well wishing people.