We have been having a really warm August and have been doing fun things. We visited our favorite beach again (Idylwood) with our Moulton cousins. Check out how long our water train was.
Grandma joined us at the beach so she could see her 10 grandchildren play together.
We made a 500 piece puzzle. This is a Robert Dowdle puzzle of Seaside, Oregon. We could not find the last piece (which is missing from the top).
We visited a beach park in Seattle with our Walker cousins. Holly and Emily enjoyed visiting with their Aunt in the shade.These girls loved playing together in the sand.
We visited lots of fun parks near our house including this one where the kids played with a ladybug.
And it flew right off the top of Megan's finger.
Finally we went to Wild Waves theme park. We enjoyed the water slides, lazy river and wave pool. But I didn't get any pictures of these because my camera would have gotten wet. When the water slides got too crowded we headed over to the amusement park side with rides. We rode the merry-go-round.
The kiddie roller coaster.
And the spinning cups.
I even made it into one picture.
School starts next week and I will have one child in high school, one in middle school, two in elementary school and one in preschool. Plus Holly starts before school seminary which is at 6:00 am. It is going to be one exciting and busy year.
4 comments:
Glad you got to have a fun and relaxing summer before your exhausting school year starts. I'm sure it will be a wonderful one though. Enjoy! What are YOU going to do fun while all your kids are in school? Maybe you'll need to nap.
I liked reading and seeing about some of your August adventures.
You are a busy Mom. Hope the school schedule runs smoothly and that it is a great year for you ALL!
That was a fun August! School starting is so exciting! I can't believe you'll have all your kids in some kind of school. Lucky, lucky! :)
Best Wishes for a great school year! The seminary hours are exhausting but totally worth it. Hang in there and I hope you do get a couple of naps!
Post a Comment