1. Last week I got to attend my Niece's baptism.
The baptism was performed at an old and very cool LDS church in Seattle.It had an outdoor courtyard for receptions I assume. I noticed that there were sliding doors in the relief society room that could open out to it.
The foyer was very large. No fighting over which family gets to sit on a couch here. There were four couches.
Megan with her cousin. I'm so glad these too are good friends.
2. Over the weekend we went on the Twin Falls hike in Northbend. We loved playing on the rocks along the river and skipping stones (or at least trying to).
We didn't hike all the way to the Twin falls but we found a short nearby trail and walked to Weeks falls.
3. School started!!! Holly with her friends at high school. I guess striped shirts are in this year.
Emily on the first day.
Melissa with her friend at the busstop.
Megan and her friend at the busstop.
Nathan at his farm preschool. The bunnies are stinky.Today I am thankful for:
*A really nice neighbor who went on a walk with me.
*a clean house. With four of my kids at school I had the energy to do some deep cleaning. I'm enjoying the clean house before they all get home and it becomes messy again.
*these two daughters. They love me and don't mind if I take their picture or come to the busstop with them. The older girls have entered the "mom you are embarrassing me" stage. Both Megan and Melissa are without front teeth right now. So cute!

4 comments:
I never felt embarrassed of my Mother or my Father. It is so sad that kids these days get embarrassed of us :( However at least you have 3 young enough to enjoy your visits :D I am glad you guys had fun and that you live so close to Laura. The Standages crew is the only one that my kids don't know yet. Send our love to your beautiful girls and to your handsome little boy :D
Happy Back to School! I hope things are still going well. That is a pretty cool church the baptism was at. I like the older churches that have their own unique character. Love all the pictures, but especially the one of your two cute girls and their toothless grins.
You always write such fun posts. I love to hear about all the nest things you do! Thanks, also, for including LOTS of pictures. I can't believe how grown up your two oldest girls are! Looks like you did alot of shopping for cute school clothes. They all look adorable! It's great that your kids have lots of cousins to do special things with. Loved the girls with their missing teeth picture. Is Nathan adjusting to the smelly farm preschool? Enjoy some YOU time!
Angela! This is Rachel (Morris and Alane Clark's daughter). I stumbled upon your blog in a weird way (via a blog of a friend) and then stumbled upon this post, and I just had to "de-lurk" to say that's the church I go to! I'm in the 3rd ward. And guess what, even with 4 couches there are still not enough! haha.
Your blog is wonderful and your family is darling and you are fabulous! Keep blogging!
Post a Comment