Nathan started preschool last week. He is happy to go each day and seems to have a fun time there. While he is there I get 2 1/2 hours to myself. This is my first time having a child in preschool and no younger children. I can go shopping, take walks, study my scriptures... I have always told Scott the best present he can give me is time to myself to do what I want and now I get it. It's like my birthday twice a week. This is what the preschool looks like from the outside. The kids can play on the porch or inside the classroom. They go to the playground and animal area for the last 30 minutes of school.
Nathan's favorite thing is the sandbox. You climb up this cute ladder to get in.He loves all the fun sand toys.
And this is what it looks like as I drive away.
Today I am thankful that:
*Holly is kind of liking band. She was not liking it at all last week.
*Megan is enjoying her time in activity days. Here she is covering a balloon with paper mache. This will somehow be turned into a hat for an upcoming father daughter activity.
*We are still having lots of sunny days with temps in the 70's. I try to take the little kids to parks as often as I can. At this park they had this cute pretend drive through counter. Look below to read the message that was written above it.
(Starbucks Coffie Dive thurue). I wasn't surprised at all to read this as we have a starbucks coffee shop on every corner here in Washington.
1 comment:
Being a mom is a lot more enjoyable when you get to have a break from kids every now and then. Hope you get to do lots of "me" things with your time. That looks like a fun preschool. I would be happy to go there too. Enjoy!
Post a Comment