I was looking at pictures from 2004, when we first got a digital camera, and found these sweet shots. Now that Holly and Emily are older it is hard to remember them as the little, sweet kids shown in this picture. Little Megan is our big 8 year old who is always doing cartwheels and the spits now.
Christmas 2004. Our first good Christmas photo. I remember we took about 20 shots of these three in front of the tree to get this nice one.
Last week I got to help at Nathan's preschool. There are always lots of fun things to do inside the preschool but when we get to go outside it is especially fun. Here is Nathan with his preschool buddy.
These goats were very friendly and they wanted a close up picture.The pig named Wilbur is always fun to look at but he doesn't have much hair anymore and is quite chubby.
These kids thought it would be fun to put themselves in a cage. Silly Kids!
This week I am thankful that:
*My friend had a birthday and we all got to celebrate with her at Claim Jumper for lunch.
*Nathan is my daytime buddy. He is only buddies with Scott when Scott is home. Here is Nathan ready to help me check out our books at the library.
*Today a container truck is parked across the street from our house because we just got new neighbors and they are from China. I was hoping some really cool Chinese stuff would come out of the container but so far its just boxes. I guess all the cool stuff is inside the boxes. I'll have to go visit once they get all moved in.

3 comments:
It's funny that I picture your girls still little--just like in your photos. I suppose all of our kids grow up sometime, but I wish my baby could at least stay cute like a 3yo :).
Angela,
I value your friendship very much. Thank You for coming to celebrate with me and taking that silly picture. Would love to hang out more often.
Janet
Who's birthday was it? Janet?
I like the older pics. You haven't changed a bit!
Post a Comment