Monday, October 29, 2012

Holly is in the band

 http://youtu.be/fKTpgQTxjtA?hd=1

Holly is in her high school marching band this year.  This is a link to her playing at a football game half time show.  She is in the back middle of the group playing the flute.  Her hair is in a ponytail.  This is only 1 1/2 minutes and fun to watch.

3 comments:

missykac said...

She is very talented. She can play and do dance moves at the same time. Cute keepsake video. Bryce is an awesome photographer and comes up with great shots.

Windy Dawn said...

This is awesome! Did I ever tell you I played the flute and piccolo in my high school marching band? I loved band.

Dianne said...

I kind of miss all those High School Football games and watching my kids march in the band and play in the stands. I kind of even miss the time when I used to do it many, many years ago. I have some great band memories. Hope Holly is making some fun memories too.