We invited my mom to come and help us and we all had a fun time. More hands make happy work.
We also went shopping on their day off and three of the girls got matching shoes for church from Payless shoe store.
I love that spring has arrived here in Washington. These small daffodils are in full bloom in our
backyard.
Crocuses are blooming in the grass at the church and I took my class out to see them. I have five boys in my class so one is missing from this picture.
This is our big musical week. Yesterday we had the tech rehearsal. Emily got to help out backstage with her friend Grace. These two are almost related since Grace’s aunt married Emily’s uncle. Emily said some of the kids in the musical were saying to each other “she was Belle last year”. That made Emily feel really special.
Megan looked like an adorable Oompa Loompa. Here she is posing with some of her third grade friends.
This week I am thankful that:
*my visiting teachers took me out to lunch at the Olive Garden. I love that restaurant but rarely go there because it is 30 minutes away and I don’t have someone to go with.
*Holly successfully got her drivers permit. She starts drivers ed. next week.
*Nathan has been a pretty good boy lately and loves doing play dough almost everyday. He plays play dough with dinosaurs, bugs, and little ninja toys.
4 comments:
Cute cute. I need your sugar cookie recipe, it must be good since you make cookies all the time! Driving with a new driver is scary! Sullivan got permit last week so now he wants to drive all the time. Makes me nervous!
I love your daffodils. Daffodils are just such happy flowers and they shout SPRING to me. They don't grow well here so I have to buy mine from Safeway. I can't believe that Holly is a driver. Your kids are growing up way too fast. I wish I lived close so I could eat one of your sugar cookies. They looked cute and yummy!
Holly has her drivers permit!?! Wow - where have our years in Arizona gone when she was such a little girl :)
Love the Oompa Loompas!
I'll go to Olive Garden with you anytime!
How fun to have your mom close to come decorate cookies with you!
Post a Comment