I pulled out the yarn and my girls got right to work making pom poms. They are fun and easy to make.
Nathan loved swinging the example pom pom I had made around.
Megan and Melissa with some of their pom poms.
Over the next few days these girls made about 8 pom poms and hung them all together in a row from the upstairs (I’m not sure why).
Nathan and I watched a movie one day when we were both feeling a little sick and made lots of pom poms. We hung them from the mantel for spring time decorations.
Nathan likes to make angry faces for the camera.
Today I am thankful that:
*Holly helped Nathan’s wish come true. He wanted a T-Rex dinosaur just like the one he saw on the Lego website so Holly printed out a picture of it and made it.
*Megan worked hard in music class and learned how to play the recorder. She memorized all 8 of her songs and got her black belt in recorder karate.
*Megan scored her first basket in her basketball game today. Her team is new to the sport and the baskets they make are few and far between so this was a great success!

4 comments:
Cute pom poms. That pom pom maker definitely would have come in handy when I made Shad's Santa hat at Christmastime. Maybe I'll have to get me one. A recorder black belt and a basket in basketball, pretty impressive. Thanks for sharing.
You and your kids are always amazing me!!! What fun and colorful pom pom springtime decorations. Congratulations to Meagan on her new achievements. Pat on the back for Holly being such a caring and ingenious sister. Hope that Nathan's cute face doesn't get stuck in a scary expression.
Totally loving pom pom decorations, they're perfect for Spring! I have heard about the Great Wolf Lodges and am bummed there aren't any closer to us....maybe we'll have to make a family trip up to your neck of the woods to give it a try. :)
I would like to know more about recorder karate!
Post a Comment