Friday, May 31, 2013

Sticker fun

I was at Michaels craft store this week and bought this pack of stickers for $1 for my kids.  I knew they would have some fun with them.  Moustaches are in right now and this book had lots of sticker moustaches in it.DSC01609

DSC01616

These three got right to work and make lots of fun pictures.  Even Nathan, who doesn’t like to color made some cute pictures.  Then we pulled out some moustaches on sticks (that we had left over from a bridal shower I threw last year) for some cute photos of the kids.DSC01611

There were lips on sticks too!DSC01613

Then they put some stickers onto their faces.  These three kids have a lot of fun together.DSC01620

In other news:

*Garage sale season is back and I couldn’t resist going.  Nathan now owns a lot of dinosaurs.  DSC01551

*I’ve been going to weekly camp meetings to get ready for girls camp.  The meetings always last several hours but luckily the camp director has a son that Nathan loves to play with.  It is such a blessing.DSC01583

*We had a nice Memorial day even though it was rainy.  Our Standage cousins came to visit.DSC01579

*Nathan had his last day of farm preschool.  For about half the year he liked preschool and the other half he didn’t want to go but he was very excited about going to the party on the last day.  The kids got to go on trails, swim in the duck pond, ride horses (although Nathan chose not to), eat hot dogs and chips and make smores.DSC01636

Here is his class and teacher.  Some of the kids had been swimming in the pond so that’s why they aren’t dressed.nathan's preschool class

2 comments:

Heather said...

You always do such fun and creative things with your kids. I love it! Love the garage sale finds too. Harper and I went a couple of weeks ago with some friends and I was thinking it would have been nice to have you along. We just don't get the deals you do!!

Dianne said...

Thanks for sharing all your sweet kid's creations and activities. It's always so fun to see what you are up to.