Monday, November 18, 2013

Stripes

Last night while we were eating our Spaghetti dinner after church we realized that all our kids were wearing striped shirts.  I thought that was so cool that I pulled out the camera for some fun photos.
 These two are best friends. 
I love Nathan's cute smile in this one
 piggy back rides
Any idea how I can get Melissa to let me cut her bangs?  She doesn't want to pin them back or get them cut.
 Four cute kids, Holly opted to not be in the photos.
 And here is a picture of Scott and I not in stripes.
One last big picture of the family at dinner.  It's always a good dinner when we have spaghetti, one of the few meals everybody likes.
Today I am thankful that:
*Nathan's ear is better. After having a cold he couldn't hear out of his left ear for about a week.
*Holly had a great time playing in the band at the football game in the rain.  The opposing team had brought their huge 200 member band and they had a battle of the bands going on during the game.  And our football team won!
*We got to talk to both my parents and Scott's parents on the phone last night.  We have great parents!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love all your stripey kids. What a fun coincidence. I think it is funny that you are trying to figure out a way to get Melissa's bangs cut. It seems like it's usually mom's trying to figure out what to do after their daughters cut their own bangs. Maybe you should give her a pair of scissors and see what happens. Or maybe not! We hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.