After we had our microwave fire we started our search for a new Microwave. Scott found this Panasonic one had good reviews so he ordered it. During our week with no microwave I had to be creative with heating water, warming up leftovers, melting butter, and defrosting chicken. We really missed our microwave.
The new microwave looks great with our stainless steel fridge and oven.
I teach the kids who are 10 years old at our church. There are 8 of them in my class but only 5 were there on Sunday. We each drew a picture to represent the 7 days of creation. They are such a fun talkative class. I know we are going to have a great year together studying the Old Testament.
After church Holly and I went to our city hall to participate in National Religion day. I sat in the front row and am wearing a red sweater. The Young Women from our ward sang there. I enjoyed hearing people share some of their beliefs of the Baha'i, Buddhist, Lutheran, and Hare Krishna faiths. The Young Women sang beautifully and I could really feel the spirit.
Here is a picture of Holly singing with the Young Women in our ward.The ward choir joined the YW to sing I Am a Child of God and A Child's Prayer.
Today I am thankful that:
*I friend of mine who is not a Mormon attended a Special Stake Relief Society meeting with me.
*Our ward has such talented music leaders.
*I get to help with a baby shower this week for my friend Melanie.




No comments:
Post a Comment