What fun updates! I feel like I have been out of the blog world for too long. :) It was fun watching the video of your University of Washington trip. My best friend from high school went there and I remember making a trip to visit her at school years ago. I loved the history of the university and the architecture of the buildings.
I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast!!!
1 comment:
What fun updates! I feel like I have been out of the blog world for too long. :) It was fun watching the video of your University of Washington trip. My best friend from high school went there and I remember making a trip to visit her at school years ago. I loved the history of the university and the architecture of the buildings.
I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast!!!
Post a Comment