Sunday, August 3, 2014

10 Years Old

Megan recently turned 10 years old.  She asked for brownies for dessert that day.  We put her 10 candles into the warm brownies and sang Happy Birthday to her.  As we sang the candles melted from the top and the bottom.  The candles all started falling over and left wax inside the brownies.  It was pretty funny at  the time.
 Here is Megan's older sister Emily when she turned 10.
And Holly when she turned 10.
I made this combined photo of all three of them when they were 10.  
I got my ears pierced when I was 15 for my birthday.  My good friend was there with me when I got them pierced.  I think my mom was also there and took this picture but I can't remember.
I decided to let my girls get their ears pierced when they were 10.  I couldn't find a picture of Holly getting her ears pierced. I was probably feeling nervous for her and forgot to take a picture.  But here is Emily and Megan.  
 Megan also celebrated her 10th birthday with a party.  I took Megan and five of her friends to miniature golf.
Then they got frozen yogurt.  It was great!

No comments: