![]() |
| Nathan Graduated from Kindergarten. Here he is with his nice teacher. |
Megan graduated from 5th grade. Here she is with her 4 closest friends. Next year they are all headed to middle school together.
Megan was invited to a graduation party at a nearby country club and this is a picture of all the girls posing.

Emily finished her freshman year of high school and had these 4 nice girls over to celebrate on the last day of school. We ordered pizza for lunch and then they made a fun video together.
On the day after school ended Holly and I went on a hike with the YW of our ward up Rattlesnake Ridge. It was a rainy day but we still had a good time. The only sad part was we didn't get to see this view from the top. We just saw lots of lots of clouds. Luckily we had both gone on this hike before and got to see the view then.

On our way back from the hike we drove through the Issaquah Highland neighborhood so we could see the big houses that are there. We found these cool slides in a park. Holly and her friends had a fun time racing down the slides.
Today I drove Emily and three of her friends from church to EFY in Tacoma. It was the first time for all of them to attend and they were very excited. I am the Miamaid adviser in my ward so these girls are all in my class.
Here is Emily and her friend Heather in their dorm room.
Today I am thankful that:
*I am done with my sacrament meeting talk. I spoke on fathers day so I hope I am off the hook for another year.
*Holly wrote a book and is reading it to Megan and Melissa each night. The girls love it!
*Nathan reads a book each day for summer learning and likes to read it to Melissa. It is so cute to see Melissa listening to him and helping him with words that are hard.


No comments:
Post a Comment