We are so blessed to live by family. We get together with them several times a year but in the summer we have time to do something extra fun. We went with my sister in law Laura and her four kids to Remlinger Farm fun park in Carnation in June.

It was a hot day so we enjoyed a ride in the shade of the train.
The roller coaster was definitely their favorite ride. Some of the kids rode it 10 times.
There was a fun petting zoo and so I bought some food for the kids to feed the animals.When they had used up all the food they started finding food dropped by others on the ground. They did this for a really long time it was so fun.
Here is me and my sister in law Laura. It has been so fun to have her live close these past four years. I don't have any sisters but she is like a sister to me.
In July we got together with my sister in law Beckie and her six kids at St. Edwards State Park (the castle park). Our kids get along well together. They had fun playing chase around the castle park.
Here are the boys together.
Here are the girls together (baby Caroline will be pictured later).
We walked down a big hill there to Lake Washington and ate our lunch together.
Baby Caroline had grown a lot since we saw her last time and my big girls had fun holding her.
We can't wait to have more summer fun with our cousins. We are lucky to have so many.
Today I am thankful for:
*The chance to listen to Shad's funeral. I loved hearing the memories shared and the love that was expressed.
*All the people that put our stake pioneer trek together. Holly and Emily are on Trek now and I know they are being well taken care of. I can't wait to hear about their experiences when they return.
*Cool days after lots of hot days. Our house finally feels comfortable again. We don't have an air conditioner so when it is hot outside it is hot inside too.






1 comment:
The summer always seems to go by so quickly and it sounds like you're filling it up with great memories. In the picture with Beckie's kiddos (the all boy picture), I had to do a double take as I swear the boy in the red shirt and hat looks exactly like Barrett as a kid!
Post a Comment