Here are the pumpkins and mums on my front porch. I almost wish those pumpkins wouldn't be carved next week for Halloween.
I decorated these glass jars a few years ago and we light them up on Halloween night for trick or treaters to see.
I'm very proud of my mantle and I love that it has twinkle lights. Extra lights when it is dark outside always feels magical.
A few Halloween jelly stickers make our view into the backyard festive too.
Here are some haunted houses my kids have made.
I even get to enjoy a little Halloween fun as I do the dishes each day.Finally, my Halloween picture wall in the kitchen. Some are from past years and some are new. Kids' art is my favorite.
I even took a fun trip to the local pumpkin patch with my kids and my mom. My mom took this picture for me.
Other exciting things this month. Emily got her YW in recognition award and here is a picture of her that night.
Emily went to the High School homecoming dance with her good friend Jeremy. I love how he got suspenders to match her dress.
A close up of beautiful Emily.
5 comments:
Wow, Angela I like all your Halloween
decorations! You are a fun and creative
Mom. From all the cute Halloween pictures
your kids have made it looks like they are following
in your footsteps! Congratulations to Emily on earning
her YW In Excellence Award and her Homecoming
matching outfits and dance fun.
I like all of your fun decorations! They make the house fun with each holiday. Thanks for setting them up. Kid art is my favorite too.
I love your decorations!! Emily looks radiant! You are so crafty!❤
You are so creative and do a great job decorating for the holidays! Wish I had an ounce of your craftiness!!! :)
I always love to see your decorations, especially your children's artwork, and hear about all the exciting things you are doing in your family. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment