The start of May marked the start of
garage sale season. I hit some sales on both Friday and Saturday and stocked up on cars for Nathan and some hats for him. He has quite the fasination with hats lately. He always points them out in books and when we see someone wearing one. The way he says hat is by patting his head and saying car. Silly boy! All the cars you see in front of him we bought at the garage sales. I spent about $7 on them in all so not bad.

Both Holly and Emily were in a school music concert last week. Holly sang with the 6th grade and Emily sang as part of the choir. The
first video is of Holly. She is on the far right with the blue jacket on. She is still quite a shy girl and was a little imbarrassed singing but she did a great job. The
second video is of Emily singing a song from the musical "Wicked". She loves to sing and has really enjoyed her first year of choir. The girl just to the right of her is a semi-relative. She is the neice of my brother's wife. Both video clips are less than 30 seconds in length. Enjoy!
Today I am thankful that
*We finally bought a new car--we'd been looking for weeks
*It hailed--it's always so exciting to hear and see it falling!
*I had a wonderful phone visit with my sister in law--Thanks c:
3 comments:
Great deals on the cars, those are expensive things. I love garage sales, so fun to find treasures. The girls looked like they had fun singing, that's nice to have a nice choir to be apart of.....we're still in need of one here.
Good finds! I love seeing your good deals! My husband has 'band' me from garage sale shopping for a while. I get good deals TOO often and I guess he is right, it does start to add up. :) I have been watching Baby Destry for 2 months, but she is moving in a week, I might try to find another gig. Extra money is always good!
I loved the videos of the girls singing. It was so fun to see them in person, but great to get a little happy lift and reminder of how cute they are, again.
mom
Post a Comment