This week I drove down to Vancouver, Washington with my kids to visit my roommate and her family. We were roommates for 2 years in college and since then have only connected a handful of times. On this visit I met her husband and four of her 5 kids for the first time. It was also my first visit to her house. Here are our 10 kids! That's alot of kids.

That makes for alot of feet too.

Nathan loved playing with my roommate's baby. He would put his face right in her face and smile. He thought holding her was great too.

The kids had fun playing in the boys' bedroom with their car table. Isn't the painting on the walls cool?

Finally a photo of my roommate and I.

We took our kids to the park together and to the Omsi science museum in Portland. We got to spend one night at their house and even participate in their family scripture study. It was great fun and our kids got along so well. Definately a trip worth making!
Today I'm thankful that
*Scott went swimming with me and the kids
*Holly had fun at the lake with her friend
*Melissa likes to eat candy (she told me to write this)
3 comments:
What a neat thing to do! Good for you Angela in just going and doing this! Definitely sounds like a new tradition 'might' be started here to stay connected with your roommate! Thanks for sharing.
You are good to keep strong ties with your roommate. I'm not very good at keeping in touch with anyone from my college days. I have been out of college a lot longer than you have though so I will use that as my excuse.
How fun to reunite with your roommate like that...10 kids between both of ya LOL!! Looks like you all had a good time =)
Post a Comment