I have always loved playing minigolf and in each place we live I try to visit the local course. That is until the last 7 years. I guess I've just been too busy having babies and raising kids. So this visit was long overdue. The only mini-golf place around was 40 minutes away. I thought it would be fun to take the whole family. It wasn't...next time we'll say 6 and older only. Melissa would not play and just kept asking when we could go home meanwhile Nathan ran all over the course hitting balls that weren't his (to his sisters dismay) and climbing on things that weren't meant to climb on. Here is the gang minus me.

Holly's wish to visit the Effial tower finally came true.

Nathan tried his hardest to climb under the tower.

Here is Nathan in hot pursuit of someone else's ball.

Nathan thought climbing up the many ball hills was fun.

Emily happy to pose for a picture.
Today I am thankful that*Our bathroom project is finally done--pictures to come shortly
*Our stovetop works even if the oven doesn't
*My kids love playing with their Moulton cousins and we live close enough to play with them often
No comments:
Post a Comment