This week I left my 5 kids with my mom and went to visit my BYU roommate. The last time I saw her was 10 years ago and since we now live just an hour from each other it was definately time. Plus she had twins a few months ago and even I can't resist twin babies. Her older son had me laughing the whole visit. Here he is posing with his water guns and superhero cape.

The twins are a boy and girl. I got to feed the girl her bottle.

Here are my roommate and I. Thanks for the great visit.
Also this month my good friend from Arizona called and told me she was in town visiting relatives. She wanted to stop by with her family for a short visit. We hadn't seen them since we moved 4 years ago. Her daughter and Emily hopped off to play together like the past 4 years apart hadn't even happened.

And of course her mom and I had a great visit, catching up on each others lives and wishing we lived close enough to take morning walks together again. Thanks for the surprise visit.

Today I am thankful that
*summer weather has returned (the kids are having so much fun out in our blowup pool)
*the garage sale I helped with is over, it was so hot sitting out on the driveway today
*we have yummy watermelon to eat
1 comment:
How fun that you got to see Becky! I was hoping to visit her when I was in town this summer but never got the chance, because we had more family with us than usual. I have fond memories of visiting with you two, and thank you both every time I have my regular laundry days!
Post a Comment