I love fruit pizza. Last year I made it for my birthday and this year I made it again. It is just such a yummy treat in the summer. The flowers are from my visiting teacher (she brought me homemade oreos too). The little cupcake container is a garage sale find that I pull out on each of our birthdays.Sunday, August 1, 2010
Two Birthdays
Last week Megan and I each celebrated our birthdays. Megan had four friends over for her party. After playing some indoor games we ate brownies (I'm always so happy when my kids pick something easy like brownies for their birthday treat) and then we headed outside to enjoy some water games. Doesn't she look like a glowing 6 year old?
Here are all the friends together in the pool. It was 80 degrees--perfect for some water fun outside.
A few days after Megan's birthday it was my birthday. We had a fun playdate with our Texas friends who now live nearby. Nathan ran around with their daughter at the park and it was so fun to see them copying each other.
I love fruit pizza. Last year I made it for my birthday and this year I made it again. It is just such a yummy treat in the summer. The flowers are from my visiting teacher (she brought me homemade oreos too). The little cupcake container is a garage sale find that I pull out on each of our birthdays.
My parents volunteered to tend our kids on my birthday so Scott and I could take a date. We walked on the trail along Lake Sammamish (something I have always wanted to do) and then ate dinner at Mongolian Grill. This is the view of the lake from the neighborhood we parked in while we walked on the trail. This photo was taken a lot higher up in the neighborhood than we parked, fortunately. That would have been a very long steep walk to the lake trail had we parked where the photo was taken.
I love fruit pizza. Last year I made it for my birthday and this year I made it again. It is just such a yummy treat in the summer. The flowers are from my visiting teacher (she brought me homemade oreos too). The little cupcake container is a garage sale find that I pull out on each of our birthdays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great birthday! Your fruit pizza looks absolutely delicious! I love how you load it up with fruit...yummy!!!
Happy Birthday you two. Sounds like a nice date! Love those times!
Post a Comment