The newest craze with little girls is Squinkies. They are tiny plastic animals that come in balls. My girls saw them on a commercial while watching Nickelodeon or the Disney channel and just could not stop talking about them. We looked for them at Target where they were sold out. But their nice dad took them to Toysrus and they found some there. They each bought them with their own money. Melissa is paying me week by week as she earns money. But they were so so happy to get them.

Here is a closeup on the cute creatures. You get 16 for $10.00. What a rip off.

Melissa was so proud of hers that she lined them up by her bed which is very cute.

Now they are asking for squinkie houses because they are just too small to fit in the dollhouses we have and yes they do make squinkie houses. I guess we know what they'll be getting for Christmas. Don't you just love commercials?
Today I am thankful that
*We finally ordered a new range--our oven died 3 weeks ago--I want to bake cookies and pizza and rolls
*Nathan loves his new car shoes--he will hardly take them off at bedtime
*Scott and I have been taking exercise walks together each day--I love walking
No comments:
Post a Comment