Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Halloween is in the air
Early this month we spotted a one eyed clown in a parked car. Fun but kind of freaky.
My brother Bryce is in posters at Value Village again for Halloween. He did an intership for the company a few years ago and posed for some of their Halloween ads. That is my mom posing next to the poster.
We got our outside decorations up.
And the inside decorations
And we made a Halloween food craft. Chocolate covered oreo owls. It looked simple enough.
But of the 20 owls we made only about 5 looked like the example. Note: oreos fall off lollipop sticks and break apart when dipped in warm chocolate.
We found it was much easier to just dip one side of the oreo in chocolate and then decorate it with candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love your Halloween decorations! It is so fun to keep intouch with you this way! I am excited to try to make oreos dipped in chocolate with my girls; they love to decorate things and get messy!!
Very cute Halloween decorations! I'm looking forward to see what they'll dress up as.
Thanks for posting the picture of mom and my poster. I really like the picture of Nathan with the dressy shirt and no pants.
Cute halloween decorations! And the owls look great. I am jealous that you have both a mom and an Olive Garden nearby--I have neither!
Nathan looks so stinkin' cute in that last picture. You guys have so much fun all the time!
Your decorations look great and so fun! And your kids are so lucky to have a Mom who does so many fun things with them. It all looked very yummy! I love the picture of your son...so cute!
How nice that your Mom is so helpful with your kids so you can have some time away...that is a big blessing for sure! And your brother in those posters is so cool =)
Post a Comment