Having four daughters I often feel like my life is on repeat. This month Melissa started tap/ballet class just like her sisters did when they were four. We bought her a new leotard and new tap shoes (because styles do change) and she was on her way. Here she is posing for the first day of dance class. FYI the pom poms strung on a string behind her were her creative idea.

Tapping at the bar

Circle time

Ballet dancing on tip toes. Melissa is holding the hand of her good friend who is in her class with her. I've learned to always sign my kids up for things with a friend, it makes it more likelythey will be happy to attend each week.

Melissa will have one recital in December where she will tap dance to the song "sleighride". Then in June she will have another recital where she will do ballet dancing. Luckily she will where the same costume for both recitals.
Today I am thankful for
*a wonderful weekend of amazing conference talks
*fall (the falling leaves and halloween decorations I see are so fun)
*a warm house on this chilly day
2 comments:
She looks adorable and looks like she's having fun. Having girls is so much fun!
OH MY GOODNESS, how sweet is she in her dance outfit! I can't wait for Bryn to do this kind of stuff =)
Post a Comment