Not only does Nathan like tractors and tow trucks but he loves balls. He found this Texas Longhorn shirt (one of his baby presents I had forgotten about) and insisted that he wear the "basketball shirt". He quickly found a big basketball and agreed to pose for a picture. My little boy is growing up fast.

Megan celebrated Chinese New Years at school. All the first graders were in a parade showing off their Chinese New Years projects. One class had chinese masks to show, one class had made lanterns, one class was a big dragon, and Megan's class had posters. Here she is pracitising her parade walking skills in her classroom.

Next came the waiting for 9am exactly when the parade would begin.

Big sister Emily was lined up in the hallway with her class and all the other classes to watch the fun parade.

In other news we bought a cute side table and lamp for our family room. This was to replace a standing brass lamp with a broken lampshade--a definite improvement.

Melissa continues her artistic streak with new projects everyday. This is a dog on a leash.

Megan began gymnastics at the Little Gym. She has been wanting to be in gymnastics for quite a while and I finally signed her up. There are about 12 first grade girls in her class. She is walking on the balance beam in this picture. One of her coaches is an older gentleman named Robin. Turns out he is the founder of the Little Gym. He came up with the idea 30 years ago and now 200 Little Gyms later he works at the Little Gym we attend. Pretty cool I think.

I guess that explains why there is a fancy Maserati car in the parking lot. It belongs to him.

As I type this post I have a little visitor keeping me company. Kids really are fun.
Today I am thankful for;*A mom who tends my kids so I can volunteer at the school
*Fun Beehives that I get to associate with as their leader. Last night we decorated headbands with ribbon and zipper ribbon. Not as easy as it looked!
*The mini muffin tins that I got for Christmas. We have made banana muffins, brownies and blueberry muffins in them. They look cute and kids love them.
*Your sweet comments, thankyou for the ones you've left and leave more-I love comments!
1 comment:
My Brynley does the same thing when I am at the computer...she sits under the desk and plays. Your little guy is sure growing up...where is the time going. I am just potty training Bryn right now and she is doing really well much to my surprise LOL!
Post a Comment