Every year our school has an art night. Each class displays a fun art project that they have made. Here is Emily with her "highways of color". She started with just four colors; red, yellow, blue, and white and then mixed them to make this.

One class took a large picture of the school mascot and then covered it with magazine pieces of the coordinating color.

These are water bottle papier-mâché statues. Each child made one that represented what they want to be when they grow up.

These are pottery houses.

Clay butterflies for the garden.

Flower paintings made with sponges I think.

Aren't these the cutest bees made out of yarn?

I loved these rainbow sunflowers and of course the cute girls in front of them.

Here is Megan with her class's project, glass puppies.

I love that the puppies are on fake grass and this cute dog in the doghouse.

Today I am thankful that
*I was able to wake up early (despite being woken up during the night) and go to the temple
*Melissa likes to help me clean now that I got this feather duster.

*Nathan still takes a nap everyday. He naps on the couch with his special blue blanket.

3 comments:
I miss you! Keep posting. I love to read your posts. You remind me to be grateful for the little things and inspire me to be a better mom. Thanks for being my friend.
I like Emily's art. Very fun!!
I agree with Stephanie...you remind me to be thankful for the little things as well...so thank you for that :)
Neat art displays, very creative.
Post a Comment