My visiting teachers didn't make it for a visit in February but they did drop off flowers. I can't decide which I like best, having a visit with them or getting these flowers, both are so nice. I enjoyed these Daffodils all week. Thanks!

The house behind us recently sold and I am just waiting for the new neighbors to move in. I hope they have children and are friendly.

My kids continue to watch lots of TV (it's too cold to play outside) and I recently found them watching TV like this, pretty creative.

I am the Beehive counselor at my church so I plan weekly activities for the 12 and 13 year old girls. We had a motherhood activity last week with silly games like changing diapers (on dolls) in the dark, stroller races, and drinking juice from a bottle the quickest.

I sold concessions after Emily's Seussical performance. I even bought her one of the overpriced fancy brand cupcakes that were being sold when she asked for one. $3 for a cupcake, how did that happen? You can buy 6 candy bars for that price (which I'm not recommending) but really? Doesn't she look beautiful in her bird girl costume.

One day I made masks for my little kids. Scary, right? Melissa made the mask that she was holding. Nathan thought it would be funny to drink with the mask on.

Here is a cute shot of the two of them. I love it when my kids get along.

I also superglued Nathan's two favorite Lego cars together piece by piece. I got tired of rebuilding them when pieces fell off.

On Saturday we attended my niece's baptism. I love that we get to participate in these special occasions since we live by family. I didn't take a single picture of my niece but check out this awesome cake her dad (my brother) made.
Today I am thankful that;
*My visiting teachers came for a visit
*It is sunny outside and I got to take a walk with my kids
*Holly's tooth is coming down at the right angle (or so says the orthodontist)
3 comments:
I think I should do that with the LEGOS. we have that problem all the time. Although that must have taken you a bit of time :)
Wow, you have been busy! Good luck with the new neighbors.
How cool is that that the Dad made a cake?? And he did a great job too. Emily does look beautiful in her costume...so grown up. New neighbors moving in is always a nerve racking thing...hopefully they are good ones :) And I couldn't agree with you more about how nice it is when the kids actually get along...so nice. You have cute kids!
Post a Comment