Last week Melissa turned six years old. Holly and I decorated the house including her chair.

Melissa wanted brownies instead of a cake and so we fanciest them up. The banner idea I got on pinterest but it was a lot more difficult to make than it looked.

Grandma and Grandpa Moulton came over to see Melissa open her presents. They were tending Andrew's kids so they brought them too. Nathan loved holding his baby cousin.

Here is Melissa posing with her new birthday gifts. She got 2 webkinz and lots of other fun things including a really loud harmonica (what was I thinking?).

She got another "Lego freinds" kit to share. Her big sisters Emily and Megan helped her put it together.

Today I am thankful that
*it was sunny and warm yesterday because today is raining and cold. I'm glad we spent so much time outside yesterday to enjoy it.
*Holly and Emily have friends over to play. It's amazing how quickly kids can get bored over spring break.
*there are several blossom trees I can see when I look out the windows at my house. I just wish the blossoms would stay all year.
1 comment:
The banner is a cute idea! I have tried to avoid getting on pinterest, but it gets more and more tempting with all the cute ideas I keep seeing people do. Happy belated birthday to Melissa and enjoy Spring Break!!!
Post a Comment