We had this small neighborhood playground near our house. It wasn’t much (and had a few broken pieces of wood) but we had fun playing there. Recently our homeowners association decided to replace it with a newer playground. They were able to get someone to come and tear it down and haul it away for free on craigslist. It was weird visiting the playground area when nothing was there.
Last week the new playground was put in. It is a rainbow play systems playground complete with swings.
My kids had a fun time trying out all it’s features. Nathan was too worried about the big boys down the path to play.
Melissa liked collecting berries from a bush nearby and taking them up to the top of the structure. Megan loved the trick bar and the monkey bars.
We feel really lucky to have this new park and can’t wait for warmer weather so we can visit it more often.
2 comments:
I just got caught up on all your fun posts...sounds like 2013 is off to a good start at your house! Thanks for the book recommendations too, since I'm off work for a few more weeks, I'll have to check some of these out!
The playground looks like lots of fun. Maybe Nathan can find some big boys to play with him. I enjoyed hearing about what were the favorites of each of your kids.
Hurry warm weather!!
Post a Comment