Saturday, January 19, 2013

So Long Little People

Little People for Sale
We got so many new toys for Christmas that we decided it was time to let go of some of the toys we don’t play with anymore.  A few months ago we sold the My Little Ponies and this time it was the Little People.  We listed them on Craigslist for $60 and later that day a nice grandma came to our house to pick them up.  Megan and Melissa had a fun time taking some close-up photos of the toys so we could always remember them.
DSC00777DSC00779DSC00781DSC00783DSC00786DSC00789DSC00790DSC00792DSC00816
Do you see Santa by the tree in this picture while the family sleeps upstairs?  His sleigh is up on the roof.  Also the dog is rummaging through the family’s fridge in the kitchen. 
Today I am thankful that:
*Nathan is happy to just look at toys instead of begging me to buy them.  This is the one he wants to get next.
DSC00820
*Scott took Megan to the store this week to buy some new shoes that she can wear when she plays basketball.  I love the bright color!
*Megan joined a 3rd grade basketball team at her school and had her first game today.  She did a great job defending and thought the long t-shirt she got was pretty funny.  Hopefully I can shrink it a bit before her next game.
Megan with her team

2 comments:

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

I love all the little people! What a great collection and I'm sure that grandma is thrilled. What a steal! My mom has quite a grandma collection herself!

missykac said...

Gosh you had quite a collection of Little People. They look like that Grandma got a bargain. Guess I need to be a Grandma so I can play with such fun toys. Hope your kids enjoy their new toys. I like Megan's shirt and wish her well at playing basketball.