Last week a facebook friend of mine recommended the book Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson. She said it was a new book by an LDS author and was similar to Jane Austin style books. It sounded good to me so I went to my library website to see if I could put a hold on the book. When I tried to put the hold the system said that I couldn't because the book was already on hold for me. It turns out I put it on hold a few months ago and it was now ready for pickup. Hurray! I went to the library that very day and picked it up. I started reading it and I finished it the next day. I think it was about a 5 hour read. It was a great story! I recommend it to all of you.

Today I am thankful that
*we got to babysit a sweet little girl, it reminded me of my own girls when they were little. My 4 year old Nathan is pretty much the opposite of sweet.
*all my Christmas decorations are finally put away. I couldn't bear to take down the Christmas cards so they are still hanging in the kitchen. I love seeing all of my friends faces as I prepare meals.
*we got two new playgrounds in our neighborhood. The ones we had were old and falling apart. Now if we could just have a sunny day so we could go and play on them.
5 comments:
Sorry you are having Blog frustrations. Try using Windows Live Writer. It was already on my computer. I love it! Makes writing my blog and loading photos so much easier. Also, Google has a limited amount of data that they will let you use to store blog photos. You can either start a new gmail account and give yourself access - or delete some photos from older posts. I recommend trying Live Writer. Good luck!
I LOVE Live Writer as well - it makes blogging SO MUCH EASIER!!!
And I still have all my Christmas Cards hanging up as well - it is great to see so many good friends each day!
PS - Another friend of mine has recommened the same book. So now I really need to check it out!
Matt puts all our pictures in Picasa so when I want a picture I go to picasa and pick it and then click on blog this and it takes me straight to my blog with the picture uploaded. My sister complained about this too and is sure it is a conspiracy by google to control all our data. :)
You've probably just run out of "free space" on blogger's server for your photos. The only way to truly fix it is by adding more emails accounts to your blog or by purchasing more space. Even if you go through picasa, there will come a point where the space is limited. Think of it sort of like "The Cloud", where all of your pictures are being stored on blogger's server, so in order to store your photos online you have to purchase space.
Post a Comment