Melissa with her cute cookie
Some of our yummy cookies!
The girls have also been busy creating Valentines out of paper. These are all hanging in our kitchen.Holly and Emily went sledding with the YM/YW over the weekend. Here is Emily with the other Beehives in our ward.
And here is Holly with one of her Miamaid friends. It was a beautiful sunny day in the mountains. We haven’t had any snow where we live so the girls really enjoyed getting to play in the snow.
Today I am thankful for
*friends for my kids. We have been having lots of play dates.
*a new skirt for me that I got for just $16 at Ross. Score!
*fun books to read. I just finished Because of Mr. Terupt and Mr. Terupt falls again. Both books are about a fifth grade teacher and his class. They were quick, fun, and touching stories. Thanks Jill for
recommending them.

4 comments:
Oh, I am glad you liked the books. I found them very unique to read and very touching as well.
LOVE the skirt too - always so fun to get a great deal!
And if you are looking for snow . . . just head our way :)
I love the creations your girls make - both cookies and paper. Your kitchen wall always looks so fun! The new skirt is so cute and the fact that it was a good deal makes it even better. Thanks for sharing your book reading, I don't need anymore ideas to add to my "to read" list, but I LOVE a good book and my library even has these.
I love your new skirt. Glad you found such a bargain. Your home is beginning to look and smell like Valentine's Day it appears. You are a fun Mom and have cute and creative kids. Hope you get a little of our snow, but not too much.
Valentines cookies are a favorite of mine...I think now I'm going to have to make some. :)
Post a Comment