They were upstairs for two hours being quiet and this was the result. A few of these signs were posted around the house.
And everyone in the family got a heart Valentine envelope.
Here is a close-up of my heart envelope and it is already filled with some sweet notes and candy. I sure have sweet girls.
This week I am thankful that:
*my parents live nearby and are willing to tend their grand kids. Nathan loves his little cousin Oliver.
*Nathan made these T Rex dinosaurs by himself and they were awesome.
*the little girls had a half day and we got to eat lunch with Scott and see his new office.
*Holly is so creative. She made this cake for a Social Studies project.
*Occasionally all I find all of our kids playing nicely together. It makes me so happy!
4 comments:
I'm glad you are enjoying and appreciating those sweet daughters and your tough little boy. Before you know it they will all be gone and you'll have to write your own valentines. That will be an equally wonderful time, but definitely different. Enjoy every moment!
P.S. I enjoyed spending some time with your wonderful parents. Thanks for sharing them with me.
You have a wonderful family Angela! :) We love ya all!
You have a fun house. Loved the Valentine envelopes for each member of your family. How cute!!
Post a Comment