On Monday night we carved our pumpkins for Halloween. Every year I forget that children under the age of 12 really can't carve a pumpkin and as a parent you are going to have to do it for them. Megan tried her hardest but settled for black jack o lantern stickers when she realized her owl design just was too hard.
For the past few months I have been looking for a new sugar bowl. My mom got me mine about 15 years ago but I was getting tired of it and the lid has a big crack down the middle from when it broke a few years back and then was glued back together.
I had looked at several stores but everything was just white or clear glass and I wanted something that was cute. I considered ordering a Portmeirion Sugar bowl like this from the internet.
Or a sweet Suzy Watson one like this also found online.
But then this week Scott took a day off of work and we went on a date to Dickies BBQ and then to some new stores in Issaquah Town Center. I was excited to try out Home Goods, it is the first in our area.
I found this cute sugar bowl there for only 4.99. It was perfect!
The old versus the new.
2 comments:
What a great find! Home Goods is a fun store...so much cute stuff at great prices. :)
Love the new sugar bowl - what a fun find!
Post a Comment