Last week my three oldest kids started school. Holly is in 7th grade and in Junior high this year. Her school is part of our local high school and has just 90 students total, 30 for year grade. She is enjoying it so far. The school focuses on art and she is an artist so it is a good fit for her. She leaves at 7:00.

Nathan isn't in school yet but sported these new big boy clothes on the first day of school, it was a cold day.

Megan is in school all day now as a 1st grader. We miss her while she's gone, especially Melissa her little sister.

Emily is a 5th grader, boy does time fly. She was in 1st grade when we moved here. She is enjoying the backseat bus priviledges that 5th graders get.

On the first day of school I walked with Emily and Megan to the bus stop, just down the street. It was very crowded with parents and pets. We got there early and the bus came late so we got to stand there for 30 minutes. Nice!

Now a week has gone by and everyone is still enjoying school, so far so good.
Today I'm thankful that
*I have an oven, I've been using it everyday and have made cookies twice!
*I have a warm house on these cool days. I guess summer is over.
*I get to work with the young women at church, I just love those girls.
*Nathan has learned to sing his first song, Rubber Bands from Phineas and Ferb
4 comments:
What fun times you are all having! I like all your pictures. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy the beautiful new oven.
Love,
Aunt Kathy
I love how much the girls all look alike, but at the same time each has their own individual look too. They are beautiful and it's great to hear the school year has started off well.
Also great to hear about the oven...it looks great!
Congrats on a good start to the school year, and getting a new oven! That must have been tough living without one for a while. No wonder you got right to work baking cookies! I'm sure they were delicious.
They all look so cute! I love the first day of school!
Post a Comment