One of the things that makes Seattle special is Ferries. I have wanted to take my kids on once ever since we moved here four years ago. This weekend while Scott's parents were visiting we did just that. We drove two cars to Seattle and parked them and then got tickets to walk on to the ferry.

Here Grandma and Grandpa are with the kids waiting for our turn to board.

Upon boarding the ferry we had Scott's parents stand on the upper deck and we went below so they could take a picture of our family.

After exploring the ferry we all settled down in a big booth where we could see the beautiful houses, moutains and city scape.

Nathan enjoyed looking out the window and making his signature "smile" face.

Grandpa made sure no one took any alcohol past this point. Not really, but I'd like to see someone take alcohol past him.

Holly got this nice picture taken with the space needle coming out of her head. Classic!

Scott got a picture of me and the kids with our hair blowing wildly. And yes our ferry was named Tacoma. It held 210 cars and over 500 passengers.

Here is a nice shot of Mt Rainier that we got from the ferry.

And of course, beautiful Seattle. We rode to Bainbridge Island and back, what a wonderful day.
Today I am thankful that*I got to attend the RS broadcast with my mom and Scott's mom
*Nathan loves watching the garbage, yard waste, and recycling tuck that all came by today
*Holly had a great time at camp and even got to attend a dance where she danced with light up neon bracelets.
2 comments:
Awww nice change to see Angela is some of the pictures. Yay for Aunt Sharon coming to visit. :)
I love the ferry!
Post a Comment